Please choose an airline below to find out everything you need to know about taking luggage with you on flights to Turkey, what you can and cannot pack and luggage allowance information.
Useful Travel Information
In accordance with aviation rules, all liquids, gels, aerosols and similar substances are subject to restrictions.
- Each liquid container carried in cabin baggage must contain no more than 100ml.
- These liquids must be carried separately in transparent, sealed bags of maximum 1 (one) litre volume, 20cm x 20cm.
- Each passenger may carry only 1 (one) such bag.
- At the last security checkpoint, you must take the sealed bag containing your liquids out of your bag and pass it through the x-ray machine separately.
- Medicines (on the condition that a prescription made out to the passenger by name or a health report/document stating that the passenger must use the medicine is produced, and that the medicine is in its original packaging), and
- Baby foods (on the condition that the baby is travelling on the flight and only the amount required for the duration of the journey is taken on board) may be carried in cabin baggage
- At the control point, security personnel may require that you document your exceptional circumstance and/or taste your medicine/baby food/liquid.
- All liquids including water, syrup and drinks,
- Creams, lotions, oils (including cosmetic), cologne, perfume, all kinds of makeup including mascara (excluding solid lipsticks),
- Shaving foam, deodorants, all materials of a consistency of paste including toothpaste,
- All non-solid foodstuffs and jellies including jam, honey, yoghurt, molasses and tomato paste,
- Other substances such as contact lens fluids, shampoos, sprays and aerosols, and other substances similar to those listed.
- Volume Max. 1 Litre
- Can be sealed